How can I help you build a school of excellence?
Whether you’re new to the field, a seasoned director with decades of experience or you have veteran teachers or all newbies – I’ve got your back!
What to expect when working with me
Being an EC leader is A LOT OF WORK and requires collaboration, consistent follow up and accountability.
I know and understand the ins and out of leadership in early childhood and teacher training.
And I know that you KNOW yourself and your staff and why your schools situation is unique and different from anyone else.
It is this EXACT combination that creates momentum and gets you the results that you are looking for.
These programs and services are for directors and owners that are ready to roll up their sleeves, do the work and have fun. Not to just check off the boxes.
PROGRAMS & SERVICES
The Director’s Inner Circle
A monthly membership to collaborate with the best in your field
Join a select group of highly-driven directors who:
- Are done with making excuses and know the success of the school is in their capable hands
- Want to keep learning the best, proven systems and frameworks to work more efficiently in their school
- Want to be connected and surrounded with other like minded leaders committed to excellence
- Desire accountability that motivates them to take action and follow through to victory on their big goals
“Directors learn how to tackle their challenges, formulate tangible action plans, and regain a sense of calm in what many times can feel like an “overwhelming sea of stress.”
Virtual Training Workshops
4 different programs, taught Live through video conference, that will dramatically transform your school within three months.
- Intentional Play: Master the tools, scripts and provocation to invite meaningful, valuable interaction in the block center and dramatic play area.
- Documentation: For teachers who are skilled in observation and want to create meaningful, high-level storyboards of their students’ journeys — partnering with the kids and parents.
- Sensory and Impulsive Behavior: A tool chest to work effectively with kids who don’t follow directions, refuse to sit at circle time, and can’t calm down. (So you can finally stop saying, “Stop, turn around, sit down!”)
- Routines and Systems: Think constant chaos is “just how it is”? Think again. Get the tested frameworks that create a smooth classroom experience — even during cleanup, coats-on time, and meals.
- Each of these programs includes consistent follow up for staff, accountability, strategies with pictures, videos and a workbook that includes a customized game plan for your team.
The Leadership Accelerator (1-1 Services)
It’s like having me come through an earpiece in your ear, to script through any difficult challenges.
For leaders who:
- Want to dramatically accelerate your results in your school
- Want access to all the materials from the Inner Circle but also want my counsel on a more high-touch, private basis
- Want end-to-end, personalized help with situations as they arise: an upcoming staff meeting; a difficult parent conference; teacher issues…I can develop scripts, blueprints, and customized frameworks to help you.
“One-on-one coaching with Chanie has helped us identify the reasons for the challenges we are experiencing, set goals to help solve them, and create benchmarks to help us reach those goals — which, thanks to her ongoing feedback, we do.”
EC Leadership Online Conference
The definitive summit for early childhood leaders
Learn from top celebrity leadership thinkers like Simon Sinek, marshall Goldsmith, Kris Murray, Sally Haughy, Rick Ellis, and others on these four areas:
- School marketing and branding
- Reggio-inspired teaching
- Parent partnerships
Includes lifetime access to the whole library of speaker videos plus the book list, resource guide, valuable collaboration and connections in the private Facebook group, and more.
EC Leadership LIVE Event
Map out your entire year in two days.
Join me, my guest expert speakers, and a select group of highly-driven directors in a chic event space in Brooklyn, New York, for two days of collaboration and implementation. Expect legos, clay, and blocks — plus, hot breakfast and lunch. Work hard, play hard, and build your school of excellence.
By the end of this intimate group intensive, using my signature workbook and calendar, you will:
- Know exactly what you’ll be implementing each month of the school year
- Have a framework and achievable, practical agenda for every monthly staff meeting
- Have a whole new tool chest of strategies and skills in these four areas:
- Parent partnerships
- Discover strategies for boosting staff morale, helping teachers solve their own problems, closing your unique leadership gaps and leveraging your weaknesses to build your school of excellence.
Book Me to Speak
Looking for a keynote speaker for your event, or guest expert for your retreat?
My most popular talks include:
- How To Create A Culture Of Innovation And Risk-Taking
- Empowering Excellent Educators
- Developing a Strategic Mindset: Creating A Calendar That Serves You (So You Can Stop Putting Out Fires All Day)
I can create a custom topic to fit your audience’s needs.
Effective Meeting Blueprint
With the Effective Meeting Blueprint Mini-Course, you will learn:
- The meeting archetypes and the formula that guarantees focus, execution and results!
- Skills and the Strategies for each type of meeting
- Design thinking – How to get everyone on your team thinking creatively
- How to make time for teacher observation, individual meetings and the framework for follow up and accountability