A 3-part video series (with PDF workbooks included) designed to give you the strategies to build a School of Excellence.
It’s time to brush up on your skills and look at how you are showing up as a leader. You will learn specific strategies in key areas to build your school of excellence.
How To Become the Master of Your Time!
- How to successfully manage interruptions
- How to theme your days for efficiency
- What is an activity filter
- Why creating an organizing principle for what your day is about constrains decision making
Principles For Leadership
- The script for talking and working with the emotionally needy teacher (there are ways you can ensure you don’t lose your sanity and help them become a member of the team)
- How to talk to a parent that is in denial and doesn’t want to get on board with you or the teachers.
Standards For Communication
- How to help teachers work with inner team conflict?
- What to say to staff when they start the “she said, he said” drama
- The difference between an expectation and a standard
- How standards create accountability baked into the culture of your organization
Hey, I’m Chanie Wilschanski
Early Childhood Leadership Coach and Culture Specialist
I began my journey over a decade ago teaching toddlers at the acclaimed Preschool of the Arts in NYC.
Continuing my path into higher studies and receiving my Masters in EC and Special Education, I started training teachers and school leaders on the HOW part of creating excellence in their school.
Through my journey, I got married and I have 4 children ages 1, 4, 6 and 8. My hands are full! I know what it takes to lead a large center and have a full-time job at home as well.
I used to run FB Lives while feeding my 4 month old baby!
"Chanie's help has been life-changing for me."
“I am amazed sometimes when I open my mouth and a very professional, well thought out, strong instruction or advice comes out! Not a day has gone by that I am not thankful for Chanie’s help! It has been life changing for me! BIG FAN!”Missy Griffin
Register to get immediate access to the School Of Excellence Mini Course here – it’s FREE to sign up.