The School Culture Model ™
Are you noticing any of these behaviors in your school?
- Unhealthy competition between teachers
- Teachers that avoid confrontation at all costs!
- Staff that are afraid to take risks for fear of being pushed out of their comfort zone?
- Poor attendance?
- Gossiping about colleagues or lots of complaining?
- No follow-through with their commitments?
You are NOT alone.
All schools experience some of these things at some point in the year or during the growth and expansion of their school.
In this workbook, you'll learn
- The 5 stages of school culture - and specific examples and stories of what it feels like in each stage.
- How to identify toxic and passive passive behaviors so you can nip it the bud!
- My secrets for motivating your teachers to take risks
- Strategies for creating teacher buy-in
- Ideas for how to leave the legacy that you want...
Hi, my name is Chanie Wilschanski. I'm an early childhood strategist and leadership coach and I created The School Culture Model ™.
I work with EC directors to help them build a school of excellence. School that want that next level and make a bigger impact by creating the right culture in the school, parent relationships and the value they have for their teachers.
As a director you need to be able to identify where your school is and more importantly learn specific strategies to work with teachers at all stages.